- Andy Paschalidis, Presenter, Sky Sports Radio Australia
You need to look no further than Jim's book Excel in Sports when it comes to getting motivated to succeed in sports or life. Jim shows you that anything is possible if you stay focused and motivated.
- Sally Robyn, Amazon UK Customer
This is a great book for anybody in the fitness/sports industry who is looking to get the best results for their team/clients.
- Sara Jones, Amazon UK customer
[Excel at Sports] is a fantastic read. All of the techniques are very clearly explained.
- Learner, Amazon UK customer
I would recommend [Excel at Sports] as an easy read for anyone wanting to utilise the NLP techniques in sport.
- Bea, Amazon.co.uk Customer
Excel at Sports is an excellent tool to get the information you need to improve the way you think and see things in a more constructive way.