- Andy Paschalidis, Presenter, Sky Sports Radio Australia
You need to look no further than Jim's book Excel in Sports when it comes to getting motivated to succeed in sports or life. Jim shows you that anything is possible if you stay focused and motivated.
- Learner, Amazon UK customer
I would recommend [Excel at Sports] as an easy read for anyone wanting to utilise the NLP techniques in sport.
- Sara Jones, Amazon UK customer
[Excel at Sports] is a fantastic read. All of the techniques are very clearly explained.
- Sally Robyn, Amazon UK Customer
This is a great book for anybody in the fitness/sports industry who is looking to get the best results for their team/clients.
- Emma S., Amazon UK Customer
Brilliant book, would recommend to anyone studying NLP or indeed anyone who is just interested in the subject and wanting to learn more.
- Bea, Amazon.co.uk Customer
Excel at Sports is an excellent tool to get the information you need to improve the way you think and see things in a more constructive way.
- Matthew Oldfield, Amazon.co.uk Customer
It has helped me with my personal, working and sporting life.
- S. Suthers, Amazon UK Customer
Fantastic! I bought this book really to help with my mental attitude towards sport.
- N. Blake, Amazon.co.uk Customer
Once I finally got it back I really enjoyed the book myself. Easy to understand even for a novice like myself and very interesting.
- Andy Hill, Former Professional Footballer, Manchester United FC, 1981–1984
This book is excellent. Throughout my 18-year playing career as a professional footballer I used all the techniques mentioned.