- Terence Handley MacMath, The Sign & Home Words - the nationwide Church magazine supplement,
Sally Topham describes excellent methods of contemplation and intercession that are perfectly at home in the Christian tradition
- Dr Mark Atkinson, author of The Mind-Body Bible
Sally has done a wonderful job of sharing the tools and approaches that have helped her along her own path of health, healing and awakening into present moment awareness.
- Carol Rudd, Editor of the British Flower & Vibrational Essences Association (BFVEA) Newsletter
[Finding the River is] an informative, friendly book, indeed an excellent book.
- Laura Moberg, Energy & Natural Medicine Practitioner, www.sowelaholisticheal th.com
Destined to become required reading for my clients and highly recomended to family and friends!
- Madison King, Madison's Medicine - www.midlifegoddess.nin g.com www.madisonking.com
This uplifting book is an Aladdin’s Cave of wisdom, practical information and techniques from myriad disciplines
- Carna Zacharias-Miller
Step by step, with great care and knowledge, Sally Topham guides the reader through easy-to-follow exercises that evolve body, mind and spirit to higher functionality.
- Ros Ogden, Paradigm Shift Magazine
[Finding the River] is well laid out and explained selection of helpful techniques to overcome a whole range of physical ailments, emotions and energy problems.
- Amanda Goldman, London, England
Finding the River - Like having a really good friend around who helps in just the right way whenever I meed it!